Hi! Is there English localization yet?
A downloadable game for Windows
Official version of the game:
The gameplay of The Frosted 2D is based on the mechanics of Bomberman and Sokoban. The objectives of the player in the main gameplay is to defeat the enemies and find the Door, step by step approaching the main goal, which is to free the brother Trin who was captured by Ilva the Ice Queen. The game items which help to gain some advantages are time-limited bonuses and crystals, with the help of which the main character can replenish the so called "health" points.
- The game has a unique and unified visual style created by the artist;
- a combination of classic mechanics (exploding the blocks and destroying enemies with burning coals, picking up bonuses;
- moving the blocks) with new features (crafting new burning coals from the bonfire;
- the snow storm which renews the level;
- animals released out of the golems;
- stalagmites and stalactites traps which appear and disappear obstructing the path of the main character).
WASD - Movement
Space - Attack / Skip messege
Left ALT - Make bonfire
R - Activation mine-bomb
|Updated||11 days ago|
|Release date||Jul 05, 2019|
|Tags||2D, bomberman, Fairy Tale, sokoban, Top-Down|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Touchscreen|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Interactive tutorial|
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Not yet. Ready to wait for it? :) Did you play?
Yes, I started it and it's a really great job so far! I'll likely wait until there's an English version before including it in a video.
Great then. Localization is in the process. We will let you know when it’s ready.
Btw, which kind of video do you mean?
I meant I was going to show it on my channel but since my audience is primarily English speaking and I didn't know what was being said in the game, there wasn't much I could say about it.
I just added some footage of it in another video instead but the game looks great so far, keep up the good work!
Hi! We will add a localization within a few days i think.
Great to hear it! I think it'll help get others playing it. I would have played more of it but since I don't know what's being said, it took a bit away from the game for me. The art style is lovely though and it's an interesting concept!